Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2005-06 > 1118282374

From: <>
Subject: RE: [Q-R] Longue Point, Laval - hospital?
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 18:59:34 -0700

St. Jean de Dieu wsa still a mental hospital throughout the 1960's. My
hubby worked there as a matter of fact as a prepose (gardien) guard.. To
keep under control, the criminal insane patients. I believe it was still
in existence in the 70's and 80's as well. Not sure though..

Be Kind..... We "Could" Be Related!!!