Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2005-06 > 1118281616

From: <>
Subject: RE: [Q-R] Longue Point, Laval - hospital?
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 18:46:56 -0700

Must have been an orphanage or boarding school. Pensionnaire, was a
boarder which I happened to have been one years ago. Privee is private,
so could be a private school. Hospitaliere, was a hospital employee I
believe and garde is a nurse. Or garde-malade (same thing). I was in an
orphanage (catholic) although I was not an orphan. My grandparents paid
my boarding.

Be Kind..... We "Could" Be Related!!!