QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2005-03 > 1112034207

From: <>
Subject: GIORSETTI
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 10:23:27 -0800

You know this may sound odd, but nearly evey name I enter I receive some
kind of info in the geneology world. However, GIORSETTI, Andre
GIORSETTI, married to a GUERIN. He supposedly came to Quebec from Milan
Italy and married a french canadian. He was supposedly a mayor of
Montreal North in the 50's or 60's. He also owned hotels in Montreal. He
was killed in the 60's. Mafia related?? I cannot find ANYTHING on him or
his name. Does anyone out there know how to find out anything about
him??

Linda

Be Kind..... We "Could" Be Related!!!