QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2005-02 > 1109535578

From: "Claire Goyette" <>
Subject: PARADIS or PERTHUIS & DAMISE
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 15:19:38 -0500

Hi.........I am hoping someone can help me with this tangled mess I have.

I have a Jean Paradis married to Claude Damise arounf 1675. They have a son
Andre that was baptized in Montreal on 3 March 1676 and in
Point-aux-Trembles on 23 March 1676, according to PRDH.

Seems like Claude was not married to Jean but was married to Pierre Perthuis
on 10 Dec 1668. She had several children (11) with Pierre, none named Andre.

Jean Paradis married Jeanne Paquet on 5 Feb 1679 and his marriage record in
PRDH does not indicate he is a widower.

Claude Damise died 10 June 1705.

Is it possible that Andre is "un enfant naturel"?

Thanks for any help.

ClaireG
"Even if you are on the right track, you'll still get run over if you just
sit there."
Will Rogers

All outgoing mail is virus free. Scanned by Norton AntiVirus Professional
Edition 2003

ClaireG
"Even if you are on the right track, you'll still get run over if you just
sit there."
Will Rogers

All outgoing mail is virus free. Scanned by Norton AntiVirus Professional
Edition 2003

This thread: