QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2005-02 > 1109242250

Subject: Re: [Q-R] News, Unc
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 05:50:50 EST

In a message dated 2/23/2005 12:38:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

Bottom line, I may walk away some day, as my wife's stroke recovery
consumes more and more of my time, but I don't think while I'm here,
I'll change the character of the Quebec-Research List...

I enjoy this list very much, it's my favorite! I've documented my "family"
information, including cousins, aunts and uncles, etc., and now have 54,324
individuals who are all related to me in some way.

Many of these ancestors were found when someone posted a reply to another
person, and lo and behold, they were related to me!

I especially enjoy the Christmas season, the recipes and stories bring back
memories of my childhood and traditions that our family enjoyed that are no
longer celebrated.

Please continue the stories, anecdotes, and history notes...they bring alive
our ancestors so they are no longer just names on a page.
Thanks to all who have helped me in the past, you're terrific!
Paula

This thread: