QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2005-02 > 1107527024

From: "Margie" <>
Subject: Accessing messages with Outlook Express
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 09:23:49 -0500

Hi.

Sorry I can't answer your question, but...

If nobody on this list can help you out, there's a fantastic Rootsweb list
for "newbies". Whatever questions you have about your computer, it's a
good bet someone there can answer them. They focus on computers AND
general "newbie" genealogy questions.

I just wasn't sure if you knew about that list or not. They've helped me
out many times, and I would recommend it even for people who aren't
"newbies".

Also, unlike many Rootsweb lists, they are very tolerant of off-topic posts.

Good luck!

Margie

http://www.rootsweb.com/~newbie/