QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2005-02 > 1107522656

Subject: OT: Accessing messages with Outlook Express
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 08:10:56 -0500

Hi Listers,

I've never had any problems with my mail from the list in the 7-8 years that I've been with aol but I'm trying to switch to Earthlink which uses Outlook Express. I subscribed to the list at the new address but all the messages come in as attachments -- as many as 20-25.(Presumably one for each individual message?)

I look forward to the list messages as the most important ones that I get each day but this is incredibly cumbersome. I don't use a firewall; is there some option I should be turning off?

Anybody know how to deal with this problem? Will I have to switch to subscribing to the list with individual messages?

TIA
Jackie Hostage

This thread: