QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2004-12 > 1103419389

From: "Joyce Crete" <>
Subject: xInteresting planets
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 20:23:09 -0500

Re following message from Bill - Each time I tell someone about his
comments about meteors, comets, now planets I get the same question. What
direction does one look? Can anyone let us know? When was the last time
they were all together. I remember as a child seeing at least 3 of them
together and it was great with a telescope. Venus was like a soap bubble,
Saturn I think like a ball of knitting wool with a needle stuck thru it and
Mars was quite red. Thats my memories and I might have mixed them up in my
mind from so many years ago. Joyce Crete