QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2004-12 > 1103031944

From: "Discussion" <>
Subject: RE: [Q-R] FW: My elusive Lavoie- Berry lookup
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 08:45:44 -0500

Thank you Jack.

Yes I have this repertoire. All those Irish persons seems to be from
different families from the one I am searching (but still they could be
cousins). But I find very puzzling to see so many Barry Irish mans arriving
around the same period 1820-1830s.

I will continue my quest.

Have a good day.

Florent Coache