QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2004-11 > 1101241812

From: "Renee Cummings" <>
Subject: RE: [Q-R] Hamelin/Aubert
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 15:30:12 -0500

Union 1650-12-31 Lieu inconnu HAMELIN NICOLAS & LEVASSEUR JEANNE
According to Red Drouin the above are the parents of Francois Hamelin. They
were from St-Mathurin
de la Dagueniere, diocese d'Angers, Anjou
and these are the parents of Marie Madeleine
Union 1665-11-09 Lieu indéterminé (au Québec) AUBERT-GRONDINES JACQUES &
MEUNIER ANTOINETTE
good luck
Renée