QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2004-07 > 1090188249

From: Paul Keroack <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Re: Young child as Parrain?
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 15:04:29 -0700 (PDT)

In relation to the question of age of a sponsor at baptism - I was 12 when chosen as a sponsor at my infant brother's baptism. The other sponsor was an adult woman. This was 47 years ago. Fortunately, with no particular help from me, he is now a responsible, happily married father of two teen age children.

Paul Keroack

wrote:

In a message dated 7/18/2004 4:17:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,