QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2004-02 > 1076469715

From: "D. O'" <>
Subject: RE: [Q-R] Dumb Question
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 03:21:55 +0000

Hi Lorie: - not a dumb question at all. It is a most lovely area of Quebec,
primarily settled by anglophones and borders on the northern part of
Vermont, New Hampshire, New York and a bit of Maine. Apart from the
Laurentians, the eastern townships is to Montreal what "cottage country" is
to Torontonians. You can find out more at:
http://www.mestern.net/canada/quebec/easterntownships/index.php

D.O.