QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2003-11 > 1067757340

From: lisa lepore <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Joseph REGNIER m. Adelaide MOILLER
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 02:15:40 -0500

Hi Louise -

I have the name as Mailly, from Drouin - this record only had
the year of marriage, not the full date as you have listed, but
they seem to refer to the same people:

REGNIER, Joseph son of
Regnier, Jean-Baptiste and Roy, Anglique
married
MAILLY, Adelaide daughter of
Mailly, Joseph and Gervais, Adelaide
1847
St Jacques, Laprairie

I don't have any additional information on the Moilly/Mailly marriage.

I only have 17 children for Jean-Baptiste and Anglique -
Descendants of Jean Baptiste Regnier - who am I missing?

Benoni Regnier
Marguerite Regnier
Emilie Regnier m.1 Louis Rainville, m2. Joseph Remillard
Julienne Regnierm.Abraham Bessette
Sophie Regnier
Julien Regnierm1. Zoe Lebert m 2.Mathilde Roi
Flavie Regnier
Isaac Regnierm. Marie Touchette
Jean Baptiste Regnier
Joseph Regnierm.1 Adelaide Moiller/Mailly m.2 Melanie Paradis
David Regnierm. Cesarie Therrien
Florence Regnierm. Moise Daniel Senesac
Claire Regnierm. Georges Martin
Jeremie Regnierm. Marie Guertin-
Aubin Regnier
Philomene Regnierm Frank Bessettem.Napoleon Senesac
Abmintha Regnier

Lisa

On Sun, 02 Nov 2003 00:19:21 +0000 "Louise Regnier"
<> writes:
> Hi, Adelaide`s name sounds funny but...this is what I have. Joseph
> and
> Adelaide were married Feb. 7, 1847 in St-Jacques-le-Mineur, Qubec.
> Joseph`s
> parents were Jean-Baptiste (1785-1873) and Anglique ROI (1795-1882)
> who
> were maried in L`Acadie, Qubec October 26, 1812.
>
> I am looking for the parents of Adelaide. Could you confirm they are
> Joseph
> MOILLER (ou Molleur?) and Adelaide GERVAIS. They might be from
> L`Acadie or
> St-Jacques-le-Mineur. Their wedding date would be appreciated.
>
> Thank you for your constant support
> Louise Rgnier
> P.S. By the way, Jean-Baptiste and Anglique had 19 CHILDREN!

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!