Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2003-10 > 1067574505

From: "Margaret Hobler" <>
Subject: Re: Fw: [Q-R] French-English Dictionaries
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 23:31:12 -0500

In my German settled area, with few if any French descent people (myself
excluded), I have had no problem purchasing French-English dictionaries
from the HALLMARK store. I purchased two over the past several years.
They both are Larousse. This store has this type dictionaries for many

A few years ago I purchased a book NTC'S DICTIONARY of CANADIAN FRENCH.
Words are listed as in Quebec and in France with English. It is very