QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2003-10 > 1066703060

From: "Renee Cummings" <>
Subject: RE: [Q-R] Gi Gi Vincent (MATHIEU/HEBERT) 9:01am 10/18/03
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 22:24:29 -0400

Joyce you wrote:
Anne Roussin parents Nicholas Roussin b 10 Mar 1635 St. Aubin de
Tourouvre,M,P,Fr died 6 Mar 1697 l"Ange Gardien,Montmorency,Que. Nicholas
Roussin also married Madeleine Paradis 28 Nov 1667 per info from Renee
and he married ****** Anne Moutrille 26 Jun 1674
-----------------------
My message says that: < I have NO mar, to a Anne Moutrille in 1674.>
That's not possible for he was mar to Madeleine Tremblay, November 25, 1671
and she died in 1736 only.
I posted the PRDH for that mar. in 1671
Good luck
Renée

Hi Renee - Yes your message show Nicolas marriage to Madeleine Paradis and
the reference to a third wife of Anne Moutrille I didn't record the source.
I just looked up the LDS site where I had obtained a lot of my first years
information and she is shown there as born in 1639 Saint
Aubin,Rourouvre,Orne,France and married 26 Jun 1674 That entry also shows
the two previous marriages. Again I haven't checked the source. I do
appreciate any contradictions or new information. Cheers Joyce Crete
---------------

Couple 34281 PRDH Marriage
L'Ange-Gardien 1671-11-25

01 NICOLAS ROUSSIN; Residence : L'ANGE-GARDIEN, -- v p m
----
02 MADELEINE TREMBLE ; Residence : L'ANGE-GARDIEN --- c p f
----
03 MADELEINE PARADIS; SPOUSE OF 01 Residence : L'ANGE-GARDIEN --- m d f
----
04 PIERRE TREMBLE; FATHER OF 02 SPOUSE OF 05 esidence : L'ANGE-GARDIEN
----
05 ANNE HACHE ; MOTHER OF 02 SPOUSE OF 04 Residence : L'ANGE-GARDIEN
----
06 JEAN MATHIEU; - p m
----
07 JEAN CLEMENT ; --- p m
----
08 CHARLES GAUDIN --- p m
----
09 F FILLON ; Occupation : PRETRE, MISSIONNAIRE

This thread: