QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2003-10 > 1066611742

From: "Renee Cummings" <>
Subject: RE: [Q-R] Gi Gi Vincent (MATHIEU/HEBERT) 9:01am 10/18/03
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 21:02:27 -0400

Nicolas Roussin also married Madeleine Paradis 28 Nov 1667 per info from
Renee
and he married Anne Moutrille 26 Jun 1674.
The second mar. I have for Nicolas Roussin is to Madelaine Tremblay November
25, 1671, L'Ange-Gardien. I have no mar, to a Anne Moutrille. Good luck,
Renée
Couple 34281 PRDH Marriage
L'Ange-Gardien 1671-11-25

01 NICOLAS ROUSSIN; Residence : L'ANGE-GARDIEN, -- v p m
----
02 MADELEINE TREMBLE ; Residence : L'ANGE-GARDIEN --- c p f
----
03 MADELEINE PARADIS; SPOUSE OF 01 Residence : L'ANGE-GARDIEN --- m d f
----
04 PIERRE TREMBLE; FATHER OF 02 SPOUSE OF 05 esidence : L'ANGE-GARDIEN
----
05 ANNE HACHE ; MOTHER OF 02 SPOUSE OF 04 Residence : L'ANGE-GARDIEN
----
06 JEAN MATHIEU; - p m
----
07 JEAN CLEMENT ; --- p m
----
08 CHARLES GAUDIN --- p m
----
09 F FILLON ; Occupation : PRETRE, MISSIONNAIRE