QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2003-09 > 1064537892

From: "Gary Boivin" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] (OT) Re Obits
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 18:58:12 -0600

If memory serves me right...
It was determined that everyone has a delete key and, if they don't want to
read the obit, they can simply delete.
One of the Suggestions was that the deceased person's name be included in
the SUBJECT line.
Most seem to be following this.

Those of us that are interested in OBITs would lose out...
There are about 600 users here and if 1/3rd are interested in obits...
Can you imagine the headache this would cause the poster if they had to send
it out to each individual that asked for it?

If we start segregating questions then you'll have to ask everyone if they
are interested in reading one of your PICHE, PICHET, PICHETTE questions...
and then only send it to those who are willing to read it.

I prefer the way it is now... If I don't have the answer or don't like the
question I can simply delete it and forget it.