QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2003-06 > 1055430372

From: "Lorie Begin" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] REF: characteristic trait of all genealogists
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 11:06:40 -0400

All these messages are so funny, and true for most of us. I only know of one
person, who keeps their stuff neat. My sister Cathy. Drives me crazy, she is
so organized. Her computer room has 2, 4 drawer filing cabinets, 2 shelving
units, with neatly organized books and registers. She has volunteered at the
local LDS for as long as I can remember. Everytime she helps someone with
their genealogy, she keeps a copy, in case it comes in handy at a later
date. Just ask Best Bill, Colleen and Jack..........they can attest to that
fact.

Well, don't know where she got the organization from, 'cause it certainly
skipped me. LOL

Every book is in its proper place, and she knows exactly what book to grab
when she needs it. Maybe I should take lessons.

On second thought, I like my clutter.

LOrie