QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2003-04 > 1050340217

Subject: Re: [Q-R] Is this normal?
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 13:10:17 EDT

Hi Maggie.

Any geneticist would tell you that you need not be alarmed. It would take a
lot more continuous inbreeding...accompanied by some seriously-flawed
recessive genes to produce a serious genetic disorder. Non-related breeding
down through the years has produced some nice varied DNA.

Turns out my wife and I share several ancestors....and our children are
healthy and breathtakingly beautiful! <G>

By the way...you have a Thibault line? My grandmother descended from Nicolas
Thibault & Marie-Fran├žoise Boucher. Are we cousins?

Cheers. Patrick

In a message dated 04/13/2003 10:20:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time,