Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2003-03 > 1049084264

Subject: [Q-R] Assumption
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 23:17:44 EST

There is a an Assumption in Sandwich, which is now in Windsor, Ontario. Many
of my ancestors were baptized and married there around that time.

San Diego

I am trying to find a birth/baptism record for a Saladine (Rose)
Therrien.  I have received information that she was born 13 October 1824
at L'Assomption.  Now to find out which microfilm/fiche/book to order
from the Family History Library to locate the baptism.  I have searched
their catalog online and get more and more confused.  Is there a church
named L'Assomption?  I also come up with La Purification-de-Repentigny
(I have ordered that microfilm and she is not there) and Saint
Charles-de-Lachenaie.  I also see a book by Pontbriand may be a
If anyone can help and point me in the right direction I would really
appreciate it.

This thread: