QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2003-03 > 1047569417

From: "Del. Christien" <>
Subject: Re: O/T Re: [Q-R] Spudnuts
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 08:32:42 -0700

Sure - 8:30AM and I have a craving for a Spudnut! I have to try the recipe
but it will have to wait until the weekend - darn!

Thanks for all the great 'donuts' - we did bring back a packaged mix for
beignets from Cafe du Monde and even the mix was good. Not quite the same
atmosphere at home as the cafe though. I'll have to get adventurous and
make the 'real'
things!

Del.