QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2003-03 > 1047537478

From: "Gary Boivin" <>
Subject: Re: O/T Re: [Q-R] Spudnuts
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 23:38:51 -0700

Spudnuts closed here (in Lethbridge) 3 years ago...
That's why I'm looking for a recipe.

It was the last SpudNuts of a former chain to be open.
Angie (Angelique) and her husband retired and the town has been missing
their spudnuts and home-made ice-dream ever since.

It was one of my regular stops.
<sheepish grin>
It helped me maintain my waist.