QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2003-03 > 1047086961

From: "Joyce" <>
Subject: [Q-R] Problem receiving mail INBOX
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 20:29:21 -0500

Re message from Leland Blalock and Wayne Jones ---
Good point made I don't know what she uses but probably something supported
by Bell Sympatico. I used Outlook Express myself but had a lot of trouble
and switched to M/S Outlook. I just found out she does use OUTLOOK EXPRESS.

If something is blocking or re-directing my messages to the DELETE box
and nobody elses, where would she look? She is a very young Newbie on
computers so would need step by step help. Cheers Joyce