QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2003-03 > 1046812563

Subject: [Q-R] Test
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 16:16:03 EST

We Southern Californians are a little spoiled, due to so much good weather
most of the time, we don't dare complain about a little "Liquid Sunshine"
once in awhile after hearing so much about the cold and snow some of you have
been having. It just means our kids will be going up to Big Bear and
Julien for sking and sledding. I can remember those days . Crisp air and
sitting around a fireplace drinking spiced cider or Hot chocolate.
Alice that Abbott and Costello "Who's on first" routine used to crack us up
watching their faces when they did it in the movies. We'd laugh so hard we
cried, and our sides would ache from laughing so hard. Best of all, their
humor was what we would call "G" rated today.
How's the game going? is it time for us to cheer yet? I warn you, I'm pretty
LOUD!!...LOL
Joyce W. .........(Joss1)

This thread: