QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2003-02 > 1044548432

Subject: Re: [Q-R] Privacy on the NET
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 16:20:32 +0000

No one has everyone on list but me, (And Renee), one of our files on the QR web
page, has members who have submitted there names, addr,email addr for contact
pruposes, only a small subset of list members there, currently 580 members on
the list, it's easier to get that kind of info from:
www.switchboard.com
www.google.com
www.anybirthday.com,
etc...:-)