QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2003-01 > 1042753036

From: Sylvie Brucher <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Gagnon siblings - MORE!!
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:37:30 -0500

Hello all!

I've been following this thread with a lot of interest, and here are a few
things/questions I'd like to throw in the discussion...;-)

Sharyn sent us this info:

> 12 Pierre Gagnon
> September 03, 1672 Born: Chateau Richer, Montmorency, QC, CAN (JETTE)
> February 28, 1696 Married: in: Chateau Richer, Montmorency, QC, CAN
> Helene CLOUTIER Spouse: (Charles & Louise Morin)
> Contract: Feb 23 1696 Notaire: Jacob, pere #427 (Repetoire de Chateau Richer)

and

> 14 Joseph Gagnon
> Bet. 1676 - 1677 Born: Quebec, QC, CAN (PRDH, Repetoire de Chateau Richer)
> January 26, 1699 Married: in: Chateau Richer, Montmorency, QC, CAN
> Marie Marguerite CLOUTIER Spouse: (Charles & Louise Morin)
> Contract: Jan 24 1699 Notaire: Jacob, pere #560 (Repetoire de Chateau Richer)

- My first question is : did the two brothers marry two CLOUTIER sisters?
- If so, is this set of parents (Charles & Louise Morin) the same as the parents of
Marie-Anne and Jean Baptiste? (which would also mean that Charles is the son of Zacharie
and Sainte DUPONT)

Thanks!

Sylvie

This thread: