QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2002-11 > 1037894418

From: "Andy" <>
Subject: RE: [Q-R] TRANSLATION PLEASE
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 11:07:45 -0600

Good Morning from North Carolina

I do not usually comment on these types of discussions however I think I
should at this point. I for one, appreciate ANY translation appearing on the
list! I do not speak any French, read any French or am able to translate any
French. I do use a translator, SysTrans, but have to agree with Father
Taggart that it does 98% of the time come up garbled, but I can usually get
the jist. If I cannot I will request a translation from one of the wonderful
people on this list! I also learn from other requests others make.
It is my opinion, that all information is worth while, so please do not
discontinue publishing translations here on the list. Anyway, this is my two
cents worth. Happy Hunting All

Andrea Scott

This thread: