Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2002-09 > 1032221310

From: Fran <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Josephe Lalonde
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 20:11:41 -0400

Josephe's parents are:
Jacques Amable Dupont dit VADEBONCOEUR (Jacques & Anne Marie Trottier)
m 23 Apr 1770, Lachine
Antoinette Marie DENIAU (Noel HARDECOEUR dit DENEAU & Madeleine Marie Hunault dit Deschamps)

I have the rest of Madeleine's line if you need it.

Good luck & happy hunting,

Fran (Deschamps) LaChance
Sarnia, Ontario, Canada -over 20,000 names online and over 62,000 names in my database. Descendants of Toussaint Hunault dit
Deschamps & Marie Lorguiel + our children's ancestry. What you can't see you can get from me.

The Future is as Great as the Promises of God.

Kim Lalonde wrote:

> Hi
> Looking for information on Josephe Lalonde born abt 1805 Quebec.
> She married Louis Henault Dit Deschamps Hunault s/o Antoine Henault Dit Deschamps Hunault and Eugenie Julienne Dupont abt 1827 Les Cedres, Quebec.
> I'm looking for Josephe parents names and death date.
> Thanks
> Kim

This thread: