QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2002-09 > 1031334547

Subject: Re: [Q-R] death record question
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 13:49:07 EDT

In a message dated 09/06/2002 10:29:52 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
writes:

<< and who died three days prior in the parish of Montreal, at the age of 72
years.
Also present Jean Baptiste and Siméon Pagnuelo, sons of the deceased who
have also signed.) >>

I would assume the death age is wrong as that is probably a guess of two
grown sons, who like today, probably didn't know if their mother was 72 or
75. <grin> I wouldn't put too much stock into it. I have many deaths,
including gravestone transcriptions that are wrong, one is off by 8 years.
Sheila in Washington State

This thread: