QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2002-07 > 1028131501

From: Tom LaPorte <>
Subject: RE: [Q-R] ListUncle
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 11:12:06 -0500

I'm new to this list but it is the best source for figuring out my ancestors
I have found so I feel I should echo these comments. The cooperation and
knowledge of its members is astounding but I have been somewhat jarred by
some of the sniping so I see where these comments are coming from. Please
take such personal issues out of the mailing list. Just respond to the
individual and get them pissed off with you if you want but leave the rest
of us in the spirit of friendly cooperation.

One question for the organizers. I thought the emailing to the entire list
was done just to find out who can help you and then the detailed discussion
was normally just between the individuals. I know some people like to see
anything about the Quebec story but I find I have to delete about 19 out of
every 20 messages to get to what I'm looking for. I wish I had the time to
read them all but I don't. I guess lots of people do want to look at all of
them though??