QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2002-05 > 1021136158

From: "Clouddancer" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Indian characteristics
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 12:58:07 -0400

Is this a Joke?? I think it is. It must be.
Unless, of course, one is stating the obvious - that Indians have a
jawline - no overbite, and, thank goodness, no receding chin found so often
in royal inbreeding - not always, but often (just protecting my posterior,
here) {;^)
Indians have STRONG jawlines - like mine. It's all you need to bravely face
the uncertainties of this very strange, jaw -challenged world.

From: "auntie-do" <>

> Are you referring to North American Indian, Mexican Indian, South American
> Indian, First Nations of the West Coast, First Nations of the East
Coast,
> First Nations of the Plains/Prairies ?????? or maybe you mean Indians from
> Asia. They all have differences as do people of other origins.
>
> By the way - is this a joke?

This thread: