QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2002-05 > 1020708332

From: "Ronald Johnston" <>
Subject: [Q-R] St-Eustache Lookup
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 14:05:32 -0400

Hi Roch

Could you please do a lookup for me in the St-Eustache area. I'm looking for
the birth of Guillaume PERILLARD/PERIARD, son of Felix PERILLARD and
Marguerite Monique RICHARD, who were married in 1833 at St-Benoit, Deux
Montagnes. According to the 1881 Census his birth date would be about 1846
but we know how this could be out a few years. I have found some of his
siblings that were born in St-Eustache in that time frame but not Guillaume.
It is possible he was born in St-Benoit also. Dont know if you have any
repertoires for that parish but a lookup at St-Eustache would be very
helpful. Helps to cut down on the search area.

Thanking you

Ron Johnston, Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada
researching Johnston, Gaudet/Gaudette, Laronde, Gowanlock, Bible

This thread: