QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2002-04 > 1019264610

From: "Don W. Diminie" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Dumesnil..Legault Ancestors
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 21:01:39 -0700

Wendy et al:
Thanks for the note and info. I'm not surprised at the spelling...I have seen it
like that. It along with my other french ancestors names got spelled 100 ways from
Sunday. Even today into it's third spelling...a so called angication, it's often
spelled..in fact, some foks thik its an Italian name!!

However..it is the *Siblings* that I am looking for..I have Ferd and Angeles lines
back to the old country!! Its their siblings who were born in Quebec..Coteau du Lac
& St Clet respectively, that I am looking for. Or anyone descended from them...many
thanks again. Don