QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2002-04 > 1019255214

From: "Donna Setunsky" <>
Subject: Fw: [Q-R] GedLink
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 17:26:54 -0500

I agree, I cannot stand the thought of the family tree programs that are
making money off people's hard work. The people researching their ancestors
should get the money, if any at all. Then there are the ones that purchase
these CD's only to find out that they have to contact the author to get what
they are really looking for. Most of it can be found online anyway. I too
am more than happy to share anything I have in my database. Everytime I
enter another hundred names in my family tree, it's asks if I would like to
contribute. In one swift click, I pick NO.