QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2002-04 > 1019247303

From: Frances LaChance <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Dumesnil..Legault Ancestors
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 16:16:31 -0400

Hi Don;
I checked the 1881 CDN census but could find no Ferdinand & Angele Dumesnil anywhere in
Canada - even did a search for Ferdinand and Angele D* with no luck. If you can think
of another way of searching - a child's name (b bef 1881) I'll look again.

Found this for only Polydore Legault in all of Canada. Won't help with his marriage,
but you probably can glean some family ino from it.

Census Place: Mulgrave & Derry, Ottawa, Quebec, Canada
Source: FHL Film 1375860 NAC C-13224 Dist 97 SubDist M Page 14 Family 53
Sex Marr Age Origin Birthplace
Michel LEGAULT M M 53 Francais Q <Quebec> Occ: Cultivateur Religion: Catholique
Angele LEGAULT F M 36 Irlandais Q <Quebec> Religion: Catholique
Octave LEGAULT M 22 Francais Q <Quebec> Occ: Journalier Religion: Catholique
Adellard LEGAULT M 21 Francais Q <Quebec> Occ: Journalier Religion: Catholique
Alexandre LEGAULT M 17 Francais Q <Quebec> Occ: Journalier Religion: Catholique
Philippe LEGAULT M 16 Francais Q <Quebec> Occ: Journalier Religion: Catholique
Olive LEGAULT F 14 Francais Q <Quebec> Occ: Servante Religion: Catholique
Polydore LEGAULT M 12 Francais Q <Quebec> Religion: Catholique
Aime LEGAULT M 10 Francais Q <Quebec> Religion: Catholique
Heloise LEGAULT F 8 Francais Q <Quebec> Religion: Catholique
Fortunat LEGAULT M 3 Francais Q <Quebec> Religion: Catholique
Oxile LEGAULT F 2 Francais Q <Quebec> Religion: Catholique
Angelique LEGAULT F <1 Francais Q <Quebec> Religion: Catholique Born: <Sep>; 7/12

--
Good luck & happy hunting,

Fran (Deschamps) LaChance
Sarnia, Ontario, Canada

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~fjl1935/ -over 20,000 names online and over
59,000 names in my database. Descendants of Toussaint Hunault dit Deschamps & Marie
Lorguiel + our children's ancestry. What you can't see you can get from me.

The Future is as Great as the Promises of God.

This thread: