QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2002-04 > 1019239012

From: "Don W. Diminie" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] GedLink
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 13:55:08 -0700

Carol et al:
I stand corrected..I thought you had to *send them* your Gedcom. I took a look at it, took their "tour" and they work
basically the same as the places where you can download music files or Old Time Radio files. As I said though, I would
be a tad circumspect...the gedlink seems to be re-inventing the wheel...we can achieve the same thing with terrific
lists like this one, appropriate to the geographic area of your research. If a member of my extended family wishes a
gedcom or an rtf file, I send it to them quite happily...to each his own I guess. Don in Ontario