QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2002-03 > 1017637378

From: "Bev Farrington" <>
Subject: Fw: [Q-R] Thank you!
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 23:02:58 -0600

Sorry folks, haven't been on the list in a year or so, and didn't realize that my response to Gary's message went only to him - so here is how I feel about sharing.........ask anyone who has previously corresponded with me and you'll know that I most definitely share info.

So here is my response from early this AM to Gary's comment.......