QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2002-03 > 1017514338

From: (Jim Lalonde)
Subject: [Q-R] A Newbie Here..
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 10:52:28 -0800 (PST)

Hi, my name is Jim Lalonde, I'm very new to genealogy searches. I have
been reading all the Q-R posts, and wish I had the knowledge to help,
but I'm not experienced enough yet.

I have several incomplete pages on my Lalonde family that have been
snail-mailed to me over the years. With the wonderful help of my new
friend and my new cousin Alice, the AmaznCajun, (she directed me here) I
have started to make a home page on my family tree.

I have 4 or 5 more pages to add, but wanted to ask you kind people, it
you would look at what I have done now and how I have it listed, if I'm
on the right track? Should I use a different format?

Do You suppose my family is directly related to Jean Baptiste De
Lalonde, whom I noticed in Eric Lalonde's page as being the first
Lalonde to come to New France.

Here's my url, hope it works.
http://d21c.com/splitter/page1-d.html?1017430198

I hope this is the way I should post. Did I ask too many questions in
one post? I hope you won't kick me out.
I want to wish all of you a very Happy Easter.
Thank you all in advance.
Sincerely, Jim Lalonde

This thread: