QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2002-03 > 1016992914

From: "Ann and Dennis Payne" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Antoine Hebert & Genevieve LeFranc
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 10:01:54 -0800

Hi Norm,

Antoine Hébert, born about 1621 married Geneviève LeFranc, born about 1613,
about 1648. They had the following children:

Jean, born about 1649 (Census of 1671 22 yrs.)
Jean, born about 1653 married about 1676 Marie-Anne Doucet (Pierre &
Henriette Pelletret). He died before Census of 1707.
Catherine, born about 1656, married about 1673 Jacques Le Blanc (Daniel &
Françoise Gaudet) He died St. Charles des Mines (Décl BIM)
(Source: Dictionnaire Généalogique Des Familles Acadiennes by Stephen A.
White)

I have Catherine's children with Jacques Hébert if you want them, or if you
need further information on any of them in the book, I'd be glad to look it
up for you.

Regards,

Ann