QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2002-03 > 1015447244

From: "kfrog" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Re: Catholic parishes near 158 Craig Street, Montreal
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 12:44:10 -0800

> Your question has been bugging me yesterday, as I was driving... I
happened to see the street Panet.

Sylvie, your response to Kathleen (funny, but I completely missed Kathleen's
question, for you know I would hopped in fast!) prompts me to ask if you
have any knowledge of

"Colborne Street, from Wellington street, north to William Street St Ann's
ward"

on which my dad and his family was listed as living at 144 Colborne Street,
Rear in the 1901 Montreal census?

Then in 1895-1896, his family is on Rue Berri, but I believe that street
still exists, no? It looks like a fairly large street, as I peer at the
maps.

Someday I will get to Montreal, I will, I will! But I shall sit here with
fingers crossed, hoping you have driven by Colborne.

Thanks!

Kay in CA

Some people have a way with words, others not have way.

This thread: