QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2002-01 > 1011310390

From: (Swamp Queen;)
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Re: Birthday
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 17:33:16 -0600 (CST)

SHAME ON YA!! COME ON 'FESS UP?

E-mail message

From: Date: Thu, Jan 17, 2002, 11:35am (CST+1) To:
In a message dated 1/17/02 10:31:15 AM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:
I don't want to be left out!
To keep it genealogical, while looking at the Labourliere dit Laplante
line again (thanks to Norm and Linnie) I found a birthday AND name twin
among my ancestors.
Marie Therese Labourliere dit Laplante, b. Aug 5, 1704. Mary Theresa
Arikian Chaplain, b. Aug 5, 1953.
I want to be left out!
The Q-R List is a wonderful forum for the exchange of genealogical data.
Since I have been posting here, I have learned that I am a blood
relative of many of the other regular posters. I would like to share
with you the names of several couples, and ask you, if you are also
descended from one or another of these couples, to send me your line,
and I will send you mine.
François-Michel Messier-St Michel & Marie-Josephe Guyon ME I GOT A
GUYON-Dion-Buisson Jean-Baptiste-Gabriel Levasseur ONE OF THESE TOO
SOMEPLACE:)
-Belisle-Lamarre & Marie-Élisabeth Guyon-Dion-Buisson
Gabriel Gosselin SEEN ONE OF THESE HANGIN' OUT..& Marie-Geneviève
Crépeau Germain Dionne-Sansoucy-Guyon & Marie-Louise Bernier-Jean de
Paris Louis Guyon-Buisson-Dion & Marie-Anne Gamache Joseph-Jacques
Payan-St Onge IS A DIT AME FOR CHAUVIN & Marie-Jeanne Legris-Lépine
Pierre Lériger Laplante & Marie-Louise Hubert YEP ONE OF'EM
TOO-Lacroix Antoine Caillé-Biscornet-Brûlefer & Jeanne-Françoise
Bétourné-Laviolette Jean-Baptiste Deniau & Marie-Anne
Benoît-Livernois Michel Lonquetin-Jérôme & Marie-Charlotte
Bertrand Pierre-François Lamarque A TOWN IN TEXAS...THAT'S ALL I SEE I
CAN RECALL:)) MOI
Fr Owen Taggart (not my real name!)
SHAME ON YA AGAIN!!

This thread: