QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2002-01 > 1011252113

From: "Jeanne Payne" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Anne Laurin/Marie Anne Moras dite Lorrain
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 02:24:22 -0500

Hi Elizabeth,

I checked the PRDH and this is what I found:

PRDH Certificate No. 359049

Etienne DESOTEL LAPOINTE (residence St-Denis)
m. 13 Feb 1786 St-Antoine sur Richilieu to Marie Anne MORAS(residence
St-Antoine sur Richilieu)

Etienne is the son of Etienne DESOTEL LAPOINTE & Marie Anne MEUNIER
LAPIERRE(deceased).

Marie Anne is the daughter of François MORAS & Marie Anne CARPENTIER.

Etienne's brother Pierre DESOTEL was present at marriage and Marie Anne's
brother Charles MORAS was present.

Marie Anne's paternal ancestry according to the PRDH is:

1. Andre MORASSE & Marie RICHARD of France

2 Jean MORASSE LORRAIN(born bef 1694 in France) & Marie Therese DUCHESNEAU
SANSREGRET, m. 8 Nov. 1728 Charlesbourg. Marie Therese is the daughter of
Rene DUCHESNEAU SANSREGRET & Marie Jeanne GUERIN.

3.Jean François MORASSE LORRAIN & Marie Anne Jeanne CARPENTIER, m. 28 June
1768 Québec. Marie Anne Jeanne is the daughter of Jean Baptiste CARPENTIER
& Marie Françoise JOSEPH LANGOUMOIS.

4. This is Etienne & Marie Anne at top of email.

Hope this helps.
Jeanne

> I am looking for information regarding an Anne Laurin. Another researcher
says her real name is Marie Anne Moras (Morat, Morand) dite Lorrain (Lorin,
Laurin).

This thread: