QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2002-01 > 1010192283

From: Elenore Chamberland <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Goguet/Chamberland-Boileau
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 17:01:30 -0800

At 04:13 PM 01/04/2002 -0500, Ceg1227 wrote:
>Hi List...........Need help.
>
>Looking for parents of Amable Goguet and Genevieve Chamberland-Boileau, or
Boileau-Chamberland married Feb 18, 1833 ?, St-Athanase?

>Thanks bunches
>
>Claire
>
>Hi Claire:

From the book CHAMBERLANDS OF AMERICA

Genevieve Chamberland (Jean Baptiste and Catherine Deniger)
married 18 Feb 1833 Lacadie
Aimable Goguet (no parents given in this book)

Jean Baptiste Chamberland(Joseph and Marie Louise Pare)
married 25 April 1803 Lacadie
Catherine Deniger

Joseph Chamberland (Jean Baptiste and Marie Josephte Therrien
married 1 Oct 1764 Notre Dame Quebec
Marie Louise Pare

Jean Baptiste Chamberland ( Gabriel and Catherine Dallaire)
married 14 Nov 1741 St Jean Isle Orleans
Marie Josephte Therrien (Andre and Marie Catherine Charland)

Gabriel Chamberland (Simon and Marie Boisleau/Boileau
3 Nov 1694 St Francois Isle Orleans
Catherine Allaire/Dallaire (Charles and Catherine Lefebvre)

Simon Chamberland (Rene and Catherine David of Chantonnay, Laroche-sur-Yon,
Poitou, France
married 28 Nov 1669 Ste Famille, Isle Orleans
Marie Boisleau/Boileau (Rene and Joachine Serrant of St Jean d'Arcay,
Poitiers,Poitou, France

I hope this will be of some help to you. Perhaps someone else can help you
with the parents of the spouses not shown in my book.

Elenore

Kamloops, B.C.

This thread: