QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2001-12 > 1008138884

From: Roch St-Pierre <>
Subject: Fw: [Q-R] Question - Beauregard
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 22:34:44 -0800

Hi! Doris,
the children of Jean-Baptiste Jarret-Beauregard and Genevieve Dalpe
as I just double cheked my books they were born in
"Contrecoeur St-Roch-sur-Richelieu": possible that the son Jean-Baptiste
was not born in St-Roch-sur-Richelieu ?. Jean-Baptiste is not in my book.
If I knew the area I would look it up.

Roch

Bill in November you sent me the parents of Jean Baptiste Jarret-Beauregard
as Jean Baptiste Jarret and Genevieve Dalpe.

Roch you sent me the children of Jean Baptiste Beauregard and Genevieve Dalpe
as:
Anna Beauregard
Cesarie Beauregard
Denise Beauregard
Joseph Beauregard

There is no Jean Baptiste Jarret-Beauregard

Can either of you help me with this??

This thread: