Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2001-09 > 1001539163

From: "Norm Champagne" <>
Subject: [Q-R] Joseph Gravel/Gravelle
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 15:19:23

I am looking for any and all information on Joseph Gravel or Gravelle.
All I know is that Joseph Gravel or Garvelle married Marguerite Gauthier
dit Landreville and that they had a son nmaed Joseph Gravel who married
Delima or Delima Douville. I am looking for Joseph Gravelle's wedding date
and the name of his parents, plus the name of Marguerite Gauthier dit
Landreville's parents. If anybody has any information please write back.