QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2001-06 > 0993478153

From: "Diane" <>
Subject: [Q-R] Jette Research
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 07:10:37 -0700

For anyone researching the Jette name, I have received pictures of several Jette gravestones in Oregon and will be glad to share. The ones I have are:

Agnes A (Hermine), daughter of Adolphe and Julie (Rogue) Jette, 1861 - 1880

Mary Clotilde Jette, daughter of Adolphe and Julie (Rogue) Jette, 1858 - 1879

Arthur Freeman and Bertha May Engle Jette. Arthur's parents were Adolphe and Marguerite Liard. Bertha's parents were Columbus and Nellie Grant Hall Engle.
Arthur: 1887 - 1979
Bertha: 1889 - 1962

Thomas LaVerne and Alberta Cumins Jette. Thomas's parents were Arthur Freeman and Bertha May Engle Jette. Alberta's parents were unknown.
Thomas: 10/7/1915-7/13/1971
Alberta: 2/13/1920 - no death date noted on stone

Adolphe and Marguerite Liard Jette. Adolphe's parents were Francois and Marie-Anne Payette Jette. Marguerite's parents were Stanislaus and Celeste Rochbrune Liard.
Adolphe: 1825 - 1917
Marguerite: 1845 - 1931

If anyone would like these pictures, email me directly at . I also have the entire Jette line, going back to Mathurin Jette from LaFleche, France and his son, (the first Jette in Montreal) Urbain, who married Catherine Charles at Notre-Dame, Ville Marie.

Diane

This thread: