QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2000-11 > 0975195412

From: "Renee Cummings" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] re L'Abbe Charles Beaumont book
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 18:36:52 -0500

Try working your way starting with:

http://familysearch.org/Eng/Library/fhlc/welcome.htm

Click on author and write Beaumont Charles...
Good luck
Renée

http://familysearch.org/Eng/Library/fhlc/supermainframeset.asp?display=autho
rdetails&authorno=70881&name=Beaumont,_Charles&columns=*,180,0

http://familysearch.org/Eng/Library/fhlc/supermainframeset.asp?display=autho
rhitlist&columns=*%2C180%2C0&surname=beaumont&forename=charle&presurname=Bea
umont&preforename=charles