QUEBEC-HESSIANS-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-HESSIANS > 2005-03 > 1110325071

From: Dominique Ritchot <>
Subject: FWD: Konrad REICHENBACH, Hanau Chasseur
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 18:45:37 -0500

Subject: [Que-Hessians] Re: Konrad REICHENBACH, Hanau Chasseur.

Forwarded to the Quebec-Hessians list for the record:

The proper depository for Hessians in Canada would be
the Marilyn Adams Genealogical Research Centre in
Ameliasburg, Ontario, see

http://www.quinte-kin.com c/o Mr. Don Dulmadge.

That's where all my Canadain Hessian material is located.
Thanks for the offer, and even more thanks for your work.
John Helmut Merz
(retired)

Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 8:44 AM

Subject: Mr. Merz

Dear Mr. Merz,
I have contacted the website you gave me concerning your book.
I have also done more research on the
Reichemback/Reikemback/Eschenback
surname. I now have compiled a list of children born to Conrad
Reichemback
and Marie Francoise Desbois with baptismal, marriage and burial dates
from
the church register of LaPrairie, Quebec. There are now 10 children of
this
couple recorded and may be others.
I would like to donate this information so others may be able to use
it.
Should I send a copy to the Franklin & Marshall College Archives? Do
you
have any suggestions regarding this?
Many thanks for your time.
Sincerely,