Archiver > QUEBEC-HESSIANS > 2005-03 > 1110325071

From: Dominique Ritchot <>
Subject: FWD: Konrad REICHENBACH, Hanau Chasseur
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 18:45:37 -0500

Subject: [Que-Hessians] Re: Konrad REICHENBACH, Hanau Chasseur.

Forwarded to the Quebec-Hessians list for the record:

The proper depository for Hessians in Canada would be
the Marilyn Adams Genealogical Research Centre in
Ameliasburg, Ontario, see c/o Mr. Don Dulmadge.

That's where all my Canadain Hessian material is located.
Thanks for the offer, and even more thanks for your work.
John Helmut Merz