QUAKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 2011-05 > 1306111243

From: Tom Hill for MMNA <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Lost Creek Meeting, Jefferson Co., TN
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 20:40:43 -0400

My MMNA record gives current and original location and GPS coordinates of
Lost Creek MM. Either way, Google can produce a map. As I recall, Lost
Creek is just west of U.S. 11E about an hour east of Knoxville on Interstate
40.

https://www.quakermeetings.com/Plone/meeting_view?anID=2084

Tom Hill

Thomas C. Hill