QUAKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 2007-02 > 1171848792

From: "Joan W." <>
Subject: [Q-R] Fw: Rev. Thomas Beals -- grandson Jeremiah Mills
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 17:33:12 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Joan W.
To: Zipra Morgan
Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2007 2:38 PM
Subject: Re: Rev. Thomas Beals -- grandson Jeremiah Mills

Sorry to have taken so long to respond to your query. I have the "Mills Family History, Quaker and Other Early Arrivals" compiled by Paul Mills. There are several exerpts from the journal of Jeremiah Mills' journal but none with the statement you are looking for. It does state that James Bellarts printed an article in his magazine on the Mills family, from which several quotes from Jeremiah Mills journal are taken. I have pretty much the entire collection of said James Bellarts, but it is in news letter format and I don't own the index. It will take some time to read thru and try to find if this information is contained in it. Will get back to you. Joan Whitney PS. This book was by Paul Mills 808 Corby Street Woodburn, Oregon 97071 I have had it many years and do not know if the above is still reachable at this address or if he is even alive.